Professional Property Management
Managing one's own rental property can be a rather time consuming and frustrating experience. Depending on the value of the owner's time it may or may not be cost effective to do so.
As property managers and the agent of the property owner we become an insulating factor between the tenant for any problems that might arise with the property and the owner.
Location Property Management specializes in the management of single family homes, multi-family, and commercial properties. We utilize state of the art technology to maximize the visibility of our marketing and ensure the quality of our accounting. We can save you time and money, and maximize your real estate investment. All of our information is available to you via the internet, regardless of where you are in the world.
We personally oversee all maintenance and promptly pay all outside vendors. We conduct periodic inspections of your property inside and out to ensure that your home is getting the best care that it can. We will e-mail or mail you an easy-to-understand statement every month, and we can electronically transfer all proceeds directly to your bank account.
This results in obtaining quality tenants, less tenant turnovers, and timely collection of rents. We also help minimize your legal liability through using proper legal forms and handling tenant issues in a fair, legal and appropriate manner.
- Knowledge of current market rent values.
- Meeting with the property owners to establish your needs.
- Analysis of your property, and appraising it for marketability in the rental market.
- Establishing the proper rental amount.
- Aggressive marketing on your property to minimize vacancies.
- Arranging for and supervising any pre-rental work that may be required.
- Writing and placing rental advertisements.
- Placing "For Rent" signs on the property, where permitted.
- Careful selection of tenants, using thorough professional screening techniques including credit, criminal, and eviction.
- Showing property to prospective and qualified tenants.
- Pre-Move-In inspection with new tenant (with photos).
- Pre-determined rent collection process with available on-line payment for tenants' convenience.
- Enforcing all tenant responsibilities, as detailed in the Rental Agreement.
- Professional & proactive maintenance and repair services available.
- Arranging for any needed repairs or maintenance.
- Periodic drive-by visual inspections of property.
- On-going communication with each tenant, responding quickly to questions and requests.
- Post-Move-Out inspection of the property after the tenant vacates (with photos).
- Dispersing of tenants Deposits, as appropriate and required by law.
- Owner support in any tenant disputes, including appearing in court if necessary.
- Handling the eviction process, should that be necessary.
- Includes industry leading web based property management software with advanced technology and direct deposit for property owners.
- Property bill payment for owners available.
- Accounting Reports available to owner (month-end, year-end, & tax related statements).
- Adherence to all laws, regulations, and ordinances (local, state & federal) regarding property management and tenant relations.
In this section
2167 W Bel-Aire Court
Porterville, CA 93257
Phone: (559) 782-6020
Fax: (559) 782-6015